Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sweet Endings




 






I love flicking though 'foodie magazines' and cookbooks and I couldn't be happier than spending an afternoon in the kitchen cooking up a storm for family and friends. My family loves their food and they have a great appreciation for a home cooked meal, especially if it's something new and different. I love entertaining and enjoy everything from the planning to the table settings, to the music and flowers. I'm just as happy with an intimate dinner for six as I am with casual buffet for friends or a barbeque for the entire street! I am a great believer that good food brings people together!

 
Melissah xox

Images via 1-23, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Deliiiiiiiiiiiiiiicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome Pics!!!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

Jo said...

delicious ;)

Haily Wesley said...

This definitely is the sweet ending. But as we all know, the end is only the beginning of something else. Which is actually even more mouth-watering sweets! Hurray for sweets!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...