Thursday, August 2, 2012

Creative Colour







 



 Colour inspires me to create and design

It excites and inspires me to try out new ideas
and test new boundaries mixing colour, pattern, prints and textures.
My design studio is bursting with colour :-
Derwent pencils, paint chips and fabric swatches.
Colour is such a personal experience.
Everybody has their own special colour :-
mine has to pink  even though I love every colour in the rainbow!

Melissah xox

Photo credits via A Creative Mint 
Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

4 comments:

bec said...

ah derwents... that takes me back!
lovely images.
Bec x

Jo said...

sweet ;)

Anonymous said...

Very creative !!!

My Garden Diaries said...

Just love these colors and your bright space!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...