Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bright & Charming - Scandinavian Style

















This is such a pretty example of the Scandinavian Style that I have grown to love since I started blogging. The clean lines, the bright white painted finishes and the simple design approach are all characteristics of the Scandinavian design ethos. This bright, charming and cosy apartment has added appeal with it's pretty pastel details.


Melissah xox

Images via Stadshem via Vicky's Home

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

I think I could easily live in each one of those rooms...so pretty!

ilmondodiselezione said...

This would be my appartment! With a little bit colour an the walls, just grey, beige or greige but with all the tables, chairs, kitchendetails... ecc. ecc.

Love your blog!
Hugs, Claudia

Claire D. T said...

I just love this inspirational home pictures!! :)

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...