Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Country Style Kitchen










Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to have a country kitchen - with a big rustic farmhouse table in the middle of the room. I had visions of me baking all day long - just like my grandma used to do. I still have many fond memories of licking bowls, sneaking cookies off the cooling rack and delicious smells wafting from the kitchen!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice rustic style !

http://christellegblog.blogspot.fr/

Casa Très Chic said...

OMG! Now you're talking to me - this is me!
First, second and third pics are really gorgeous, thanks for sharing.
Xo
Tereza

Julie L. Light said...

Lovely photos..I love the farm table and all the lovely dishes (especially the green depression glass).
Have a fabulous day!
Julie

Ashley said...

Love this! So pretty :)

sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...