Thursday, August 23, 2012

Scandinavian Country Style














When I first start blogging - I came across a number of very talented Scandinavian blogs. I fell in love with their simple, clean design lines and their very defined colour palette of white on white with highlights in grey, beige and taupe. When they use colour it is restrained and muted. Their preferred fabrics are natural and textured - namely wool, cotton and linen with lots of white painted timber. A little bit 'Shabby Chic' in style but with a modern twist. Here are a few images from a couple of great blogs that personify Scandavian style for me - 'Modern Country' and 'Min Lilla Veranda'.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4-7, 8, 9-10

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful inspiration photos!

www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

My Garden Diaries said...

Where can I get everything in those photos! Love it! I have been working on pulling old in to our new kitchen...takes time! Great post!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...