Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Industrial Chic









I love interiors that excite the imagination and surprise us. I like unexpected elements in the mix - one off pieces that you won't see elsewhere. That's why I am so passionate about vintage and antique pieces because they are unique and individual. Another interesting element that you can add to your scheme is industrial bric-a-brac ~ think warehouse lighting, recycled factory tables and benches, old wooden school desks and vintage signage - these will all do wonders to add character and charm to your home. 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

4 comments:

Lila said...

The soft industrial look is fabulous. Wish I could re-do my home that way.

Jo said...

I really like this style, although I do not know if I would just live every day ;)

Marge said...

Beautiful photos, not too industrial, I think...;)

Have a nice week!:)

Casa Très Chic said...

Oh, I love industrial chic, those Tolix chairs are in my list.
Hugs
Tereza

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...