Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lazy Sunday Afternoon




 




 


After a crazy week at work I have been dreaming of some well deserved 'Me Time'. Just a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon where I can sit quietly under a big shady tree on my lawn enjoying the filtered sunlight whilst sipping a cup of tea. I'll flick through the Sunday Papers, read a chapter or two of my neglected novel and catch up on the latest Vogue and Elle Decoration. Hopefully the kids, dogs, my lovely husband and neighbor's lawn mower will leave me alone in peace just long enough for me to re-gain my sanity!   

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 56


Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

1 comments:

Hilla Hryniszyn said...

lovely post. Sunday is definitely a relaxing day and I tend to get a little bit lazy :)
have a great day with your family
x Hilla

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...