Thursday, September 13, 2012

Garden Party Inspiration in Pink & Green




 






With Spring in the air and garden parties to plan for I am loving this pretty pink and green inspiration. Being a designer I tend to go a bit overboard with planning parties. They are weeks in the planning looking for inspiring and pouring over recipe books. For me it's all about the detail so I put huge amounts of effort into invitations, printed menu cards, table displays, flowers and party favours. I think I usually end up having more fun than the guests!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

1 comments:

lucia m said...

looks amazing <3

xo

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...