Saturday, December 15, 2012

In Love with Vanilla & Blue










I love working with the colour blue.
It is serene and tranquil ~
evoking a sense of calm and relaxation.
It is an easy and versatile colour to work
and has a general universal appeal.
It's a favourite of both mine and my husband's ~
a colour many couples can easily agree on!
It works with lots of different colours
and can be easily mixed and match.
Blue is a great all rounder!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

I like blue and vanilla, too. So classic. And I LOVE those stars!!

Vicky said...

These pictures are so beautiful! I'm loving it, the color blue gives me the feelings of peace and harmony.
Xx Vicky

Melbourne Girl said...

So true! A great versatile colour that goes with so many things
Gorgeous images as usual Melissah!
Lesley
xx

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...