Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas




 







I've been lucky enough to have had Christmas in New York, London and Paris but I've never had a truly white Christmas where I've woken up in the morning and it's been snowing outside. But I believe with a little bit of imagination you can still create a bit of that magic by having an all white Christmas theme. Mix it back with silver and gold to add that touch of sparkle and you'll almost believe it's snowing!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34-56-7

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

2 comments:

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Lovely inspiration photos!!! Everything is just gorgeous! :) Wishing you a very Happy Holidays!!!


Hugs,
Jessie

Yulia von Eisenstein said...

White Christmas is my favourite! Thanks for this beautiful set of pictures, Melissah!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...