Saturday, November 24, 2012

Vintage Days








Today I have a very lazy, relaxing day planned.
After a busy week meeting deadlines and long days shopping with clients ~
I am in desperate need a little R and R.
That includes a long sleep in
breakfast in bed
reading a few magazines in a sunny spot in the garden
and I might even feel motivated enough
to whip up a batch of scones for afternoon tea.
I am always in the mood for a sweet treat on Sunday afternoons!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6, 7

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

I hope that you get to do all of those things! What kind of scones do you make??? I am in need of a good recipe! Wonderful pics!

vintageandart said...

Hope your afternoon went as planned Melissah..sunshine, magazines,scones and tea....sounds awesome.

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

I make old fashioned English scones from my old home economics school book. They always seem to turn out so I've stuck wit the recipe.
x
Melissah

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...