Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Celebrations










Today's post has been inspired by Thanksgiving celebrations that are happening across the States this week. I love the idea of getting together with family and friends to celebrate and give thanks to the year's harvest. I think's it's important to reflect and be grateful for the simple things we often take for granted. 

I hope my American blogging friends are enjoying the lead up to Thanksgiving. 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23a, 3b, 4-5, 6

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

1 comments:

Apron Girl said...

Lovely visions for the Holidays. I wish I could be the girl on the couch, looking fabulous and stylish but also totally relaxed.
Have a great Holiday!

www.homesweetabode.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...