Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Vanilla Cream



 




 
  

This is one of favourite decorating styles - anything French will do it for me - particularly in a palette of whites, creams and beiges. Throw in some antiques, a vintage chandelier, a dressmaker's mannequin, add a touch of  shabby chic and I'm in heaven. I am also in love with the high ceilings, the French Oak parquetry floors, the free standing bath and that divine Louis bed!
  
Melissah xox


Images via 1-34, 5, 6

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest  

2 comments:

Rani Engineer said...

I loooooove that bed, the chair, the linen, the bath, the chandelier!!! I could go on and on.... love it all! xx

Martina said...

So pretty and soothing these creamy palette! As soon as i'll find time, my house is ready for a makeover ;) I'll add colorful touches though - can't do without my paintings!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...