Thursday, April 19, 2012

Healthy Living










One of the thing that attracts me most about country life is the healthy lifestyle and good wholesome food. I love the idea of fresh vegies picked straight from the vegie patch and fruit picked straight from the tree. I would love to have a whole orchard of fruit trees. On the top of my list would be a lemon tree along with apricots, plums, nectarines, peaches and apples. Thinks of all the pies and jams I could make! I would also have chickens so that every morning I would wake up to freshly laid eggs!

Melissah xox

Images via 12, 3, 4, 5, 6

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest  

4 comments:

Jules said...

The basket of berries looks so delish but do you know what the yellow ones are?

Melissah from Country Style Chic said...

Jules, they are yellow raspberries - I've never seem them in real life just in mags, etc
cheers
Melissah

Jules said...

Now I am going to have to find some as raspberries are my very favourite and I need to know what these taste like!!!!!

Sharon said...

I have recently stumbled across your blog and I absolutely love it. I thought I'd better comment in case you check your stats and wonder who on earth in Africa is spending so much time going through your posts.

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...