Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Joys Of Winter





 






I am a real summer girl. I love hot weather, the beach and getting outdoors but there's a few things about winter that make it a special time of the year. For a start, fires are so romantic and many a good time has been had sitting around an open fire with a glass of red talking into the wee hours of the morning. In fact, that's how my husband proposed to me - except it was French champagne instead of red wine! I love skiing and staying up on the mountain walking around in the snow at night under all the fairy lights. I really look forward  to the comfort food that winter brings like slow cooked lamb shanks, roast dinners, chunky soups and chocolate pudding. I love the change of seasons and an excuse to go out shopping and buy some new clothes!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6

Pop over to my other blogs Coastal Style and Scrapbook

1 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

I would have to agree with you on this one! I love the warmth that winter brings! Your proposal sounds absolutely romantic and perfect!! Outstanding!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...