Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lavender Dreams


 

 







It's been a busy week with client shopping, architect's meeting and re-arranging all the rooms in my house as well as planning a future renovation for my own home. So today I am feeling a bit creatively burnt out and in need of some R and R. I need to re-charge my batteries so I have promised myself to catch up on some sleep, fill my lungs with fresh air, go for a long walk, eat 3 healthy meals, drink only herbal tea and catch up some reading then tomorrow I will be ready to face the world again!

Enjoy your Sunday

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23-4, 5, 6, 7

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

1 comments:

Scandi Coast Home said...

Hi Melissah,
Why are you rearranging all the rooms of your house?
Tania xx

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...