Monday, March 26, 2012

Retro Pastels


Today I'm loving this retro vintage chic with it's pop of colour! I love the pastel shades teamed with the white joinery and the timber benchtop .... and that Smeg fridge is to die for! One day I would love one of those, my only problem would be - which colour to choose?! This cute kitchen idea would work fantastically for both a country weekender or a little apartment in town! 

Melissah xox

Images via Skona Hem

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest  


Fabrizia said...

This paster retro kitchen is amazing!!!!
Love it!

If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
Cosa mi metto???
Three lucky person will win a pair of sunnies of therir choise, enter the contest!!!

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...