Friday, February 3, 2012

Pretty Garden Florals








Being married to a landscape architect I have a great appreciation of gardens and outdoor spaces. One thing I have learnt along the way - is that no matter how small your space is - there is always potential to create something beautiful. I have seen tiny courtyards and barren backyards transformed into a lush oasis of calm and tranquility. I have watched neglected decks turn into inviting places to while away a sunny afternoon. All it takes is a little bit of imagination, some hard work and a wheelbarrow full of plants!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4

1 comments:

Beach Coast Style said...

I've a backyard that is in desperate need of help. I have a few guys coming soon to help me clean up all the mess I have created.

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...