Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gardren Romance





 

 

 





Gardens are such romantic places.

Perfect for re-energising
reading with the warm sun on your skin
growing vegies 
planting an orchard
having an impromptu picnic
and entertaining friends annd family.

♥

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

Ines said...

I love different styles of gardens. Romantic gardens are one of my favourites... with lots of roses. I can see into our garden when I am in the kitchen. Watching the birds, looking for something to eat or taking a bath in the birdbath is great! But I also like the japanese style. Created with Feng Shui, all is very correct.

Have a wonderful day

Love, Ines

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Melissah, Such lovely images and thoughts! Have a beautiful day...

Jennelise said...

So lovely! I can't wait for spring to arrive and the world to look like this! :)
Jennelise

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...