Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lemon Fresh









Ever since I was a kid -
I have loved lemon curd or lemon butter as I called it.
My Nan used to make it with lemons straight off her tree.
I loved it with lashings of butter on thickly sliced white bread.
On special occasions she also used it for filling cupcakes
and layering sponge cakes.
Just delicious!

♥
Melissah xox

Images via 1-2, 3, 4, 5

Check out Country Style Chic on tumblr and Pinterest

3 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I love the sweet smell of lemon. These look delicious.

bec said...

me too!....love it!
Bec x

OhSoVintage said...

MMMMMMMM, I can almost taste it as I look at your photos. I have never made it but love it too.
Ruth x

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much leaving a little comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...